WHEN TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE, WIRE-FREE LIGHTS IMPROVE SAFETY IN A HURRY
How do you prepare for emergencies? Planning for the worst is an unfortunate but necessary part of running anything from a city to a military branch to a school to a business. For anyone charged with ensuring safety during emergencies, backup and safety lighting is likely a key point on your to-do list.
We’re here to help with solar lighting solutions for a variety of infrastructure applications. Carmanah’s reliable products are built tough and guaranteed to perform in extreme weather—whether you are dealing with a flood, hurricane, earthquake or another emergency. They require no specialized tools or installation team since there is no in-ground wiring to install. Most products, including aviation and obstruction lights, are compact and portable for easy deployment when time is tight. Other products, including traffic beacons and street lights, are also available to help during the rebuilding process.
Explore our solar LED lighting products that are helpful both during disaster relief and during the rebuilding process:
- Airfield lights: Deploy a portable, temporary runway in a disaster zone that is easy to move to another location as needed. Provide reliable lighting to existing helipads in the area to ensure safe transport of supplies.
- Obstruction lights: Ensure buildings, equipment, temporary roads, and other potential hazards are visible day and night.
- Marine lights: Restore direction and safely guide boats and ships through waterways, ports, and beach landing areas with self-contained lanterns.
- Security lights: Ensure uninterrupted operation at night in an emergency response camp and improve the sense of safety on streets and in other communal areas during blackouts or security threats while avoiding costly generators or fuel. Install street and park lighting that is built to withstand hurricane-strength wind and endure other extreme weather.
- Traffic beacons: Replace electrical infrastructure destroyed in a disaster with solar-powered versions to avoid costs of trenching and other asset replacement.
September is US Emergency Preparedness Month, a perfect time to consider solar-powered lighting solutions for rapid deployment. Download our brochure to explore all our solutions for emergency preparedness and disaster response.